Wicklow Day Trip (Private, Groups up to 7) - Hike in the Wicklow Mountains National Park
This is an active day exploring the Wicklow Mountain National Park organised for your group and guided by a qualified Mountain Leader.
07.30 - Meeting at your accommodation , we depart for the Wicklow Mountains.
09.00 - Arriving early, we set off for a 4 to 5 hour hike from the Glendalough Valley. This hike will immerse you in the valley's geography, history and lore.
14.00 - Lunch
16.00 - Powerscourt Waterfall
18.30 - Arrive back at your accommodation
We then take a drive through the heart of the National Park, taking in some locations along the way.
✔ Hotel pick-up and drop-off
✔ Professional Guide
✔ Powerscourt Waterfall admission fee
✖ Food and Drink
✖ Add-on activities (see below)
Add Ons (subject to timing and availability)
We are happy to adjust the itinerary to suit your group, if you wish to add an activity (see below) or even a full day let us know and we would be happy to design an active trip tailored for your group
- Brewery stop - Before returning to your accommodation why not stop for a pint on the way in one of Ireland’s finest independent breweries
- Wine Tour - If wine is more your thing we can arrange a stop in Wicklow Way Wines and sample their unique berry wine
- Fat biking - Alternatively if you prefer an action packed day we can finish on a guided cycling tour with Fatbike Adventures
- Other - if there are any other sites in Wicklow you wish to visit let us know in the comment box when booking.
Add ons subject to an additional cost, once you have booked the tour we can quote you for add ons and tailor the day further to suit your group. If you would like to discuss a bespoke trip you can contact us here
- Confirmation for your booking will be sent to your email at the time of booking
- This is a private activity, only your group will be there
- This is an active itinerary but can be tailored to suit your group - please see our grading system to give us an idea of your ability
- Group sizes; minimum 2/maximum 15
- See here for our refund policy
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during the trip?
- Facemasks to be worn on board to protect each other and our guides. Facemask available on board.
- Hand sanitiser available on board.
- Vehicle is regular cleaned and sanitised